SILCA Heritage will share the stories of the S.I.L.C.A. company and users of S.I.L.C.A. products. S.I.L.C.A. has since 1917 supplied more than 1,000,000 floor and frame pumps to enthusiasts around the world who were seeking accurate high-pressure inflation innovations for their bicycles and motorcycles. Many of these original pumps are still being used today by riders today, due to the original high quality design standards, availability of replacement parts, and their interest in using a pump contemporary with their bicycle.
- The first 100 Years of SILCA
- SILCA Catalogs
- SILCA Trademarks of a Pump Empire
- SILCA at the Tradeshows
- SILCA at the Races
- SILCA with Another Name
- SILCA Pump Use by the Author and Book
- Identify your SILCA Floor Pump
- Identify your SILCA Frame Pump
- Restore and Maintain Your SILCA Workshop Pump
- Restore and Maintain Your SICLA Pista Pump [2003 Pista Instructions for Use] [2003 Pista_Istruzioni]
Keith Larson and Maurice Ungaro
You can find the latest SILCA Heritage stories at:
S.I.L.C.A Heritage articles, use, maintenance and restoration recommendations are those of the authors. Aeromind LLC DBA SILCA (SILCA. CC) retains ownership of SILCA, S.I.L.C.A. and all historic forms of the logo and these are used by permission.