Follow us on Google + Seguici_su_facebook_logo

The brand’s history began in 1885 when Edoardo Bianchi opened his first workshop in Milan. From then until today each frame has been “punched” with an identification number.

On this page we have included all of our register Edoardo Bianchi which for convenience has been subdivided into 7 parts and comprises the following trademarks:




Back to the Registers page

The contents of these pages may not be copied, duplicated, distributed, sold or similar for commercial purposes without our consent. -Infringement of copyright law leads to offences punishable by law. –